The qualifying alumni tournaments held by colleges and universities are designed to raise funds for the designated school foundation and to advance a four-person team to the Acura College Alumni Team Championship at Pinehurst.
It is the responsibility of the participating college or university alumni association to develop the qualifying tournament for the Acura College Alumni Team Championship at Pinehurst. The winning teams of these local qualifier tournaments will qualify for and be invited to participate in the Acura College Alumni Team Championship at Pinehurst.
each qualifying event must meet the following criteria:
1. Tournament location is within 25 miles of a participating Acura dealership.
2. Qualifying Tournament has at least 80 participants
3. Qualifying Tournament must take place between March 1-October 9, 2017.
4. Qualifying Tournament will publicize Acura’s support through event promotion elements.
Once identified as a qualifying event, Acura will provide the following for your tournament:
- Acura will sponsor a hole-in-one contest for each qualifying tournament. The first hole-in-one scored on a designated hole will win the use of a 2017 Acura TLX* for one year.
- Hole-in-one Signage for the Acura Prize, as well as additional hole-in-one prizes from Pinehurst Resort, Titleist, and the Old Course Experience.
- A foursome in the Acura College Alumni Team Championship for the winning team of the qualifying event.
- Special Offers from both Acura and Pinehurst Resort
Acura will coordinate with their respective dealers in your area for displaying the hole-in-one vehicle.
*Vehicle does not include accessories. Any costs associated with accessory requests will be the responsibility of the winner, and agreed to at Acura's discretion.